Help, Help, I'm Being Repressed!

Mike | Sunday, October 28, 2007
Ok, not really, but I didn't know what else to put in the title space. Lately it has been semi-busy with school and all that stuff, but I've still had plenty of time for play. Right now I should either be writing an newspaper article or working on my script for Production class, but instead I'm right here. Ha, take that educators of upper-level learning! Anywho, like I said I've been trying to work moderately hard this semester so I can attain decent grades, but without leaving out friends and gaming and all that good stuff.

I've been going back and re-playing some older NES games; right now I find myself back at Chrono Trigger (Frog: Thou hast stolen mine macaroni and cheese!). I'm also playing Median in a friendly little Unholy vs. Holy Paladin tournament. I'm on the holy side, and it has given me a chance to play a character other than barbarian.

School-wise, nothing much is going on other than the usual assignments here and there. I have my Newswriting midterm on Tuesday, so I should probably study for that at some point...over in Production class we are still working both on photography and our individual productions we need to make (mine is on college dorm microwave cooking; script due tomorrow)...meanwhile the English side is more lax. We're basically just reading Equus in Drama Lit, and trying to think of research paper topics...and in Creative Writing, we're just writing stuff (we did sonnets last week and fixing them up for next week, he told me to just write a new one since I guess I got the hang of iambic pentameter).

So yeh, guess that's it for now...now to go read up on how the whole grad school process works; peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment