Kirby Super Star!

Mike | Saturday, February 24, 2007

Okies, I probably won't say too much here on this game, but as you know I've been playing some SNES emulations lately, and I decided to give Kirby Super Star a go. As you know, kirby is that little cute pink marshmellow that can fly in the air on puffs of breath and suck in baddies and copy their powers.
Overall, this was a fun little play. The controls are pretty simple, and the content of the game was fun. Probably most I loved the ability to suck in some of the baddies, and gain their powers. Who doesn't love becoming a ninja, swordsman, magician, or even a yo-yo master? There are many other alternate forms you can take, so you'll have to play the game yourself and try it out! Two of the games in this game are also just smaller mini-games, one being a type of quick draw, and the other is based on precision.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So.......nothing much going on at this point. I have some work I probably should be doing, but why do today when I can wait til tomorrow? Yes yes....I am known as a pretty avid procrastinator. Fortunately I'm a pretty good one and can get my work done (even at last minute) so I guess that's all that matters.
Wellllll.....I don't think I have anything else to say so I'll just call it quits for the time being. Later.



1 comment: