Who dat? Who dere?

Mike | Saturday, September 08, 2007
Hey blog, it has been a little while since I've written here. Anways, school is underway, and it's going pretty well. I havn't failed out of any classes (that I know), and I may actually be learning a thing or two. Of course, I'm probably not learning as much in my English classes as I am with my Comm classes, because I guess we're expected to know how to read and write like pro's coming into college, so there's nothing much else to learn in the field of English.

My Comm classes, however, are a chance for me to learn something. Especially with my Newswriting class, I think it will be helpful for my newswriting for my college paper. I am also taking an Applied Comm class doing...yep, the newspaper. Basically, it gives me a chance to rotate around the different sections of the newspaper and write for each at least once. The downside being that the first week I am assigned to Sports. Ugh. I havn't finished the article because I still need to get results from a cross country meet, and I need to interview (me =/= orator) some people. Next week I am actually on photography for the paper, so that should be an interesting experience.

Anyways, my other Comm class is a production class. We havn't actually done any productioning yet, but that's okay because first we need to be lectured on the production process and planning and whatnot. I believe next week we are actually going to start the section on photography. With this, we're actually gunna be using real 35mm SLR (non-digital) cameras - authentic. Hopefully it'll be a pretty good time, and we'll see just how good (or bad) of a photographer I am.

Hmm, I don't think there's much else to talk about. My girlfriend and other friends are doing just fine. We're been having lots of fun on the weekends, taking advantage of days off, and sometimes activities provided by the school. Yesterday, there was a drive-in (really a lay-in) movie in the Dell (basically one of our big fields). They showed Knocked Up and Shrek the Third. I guess the movies connect because they both involve babies. One teaches you it's ok to get drunk and do it unprotected, because you will be happy in the end. The other teaches you that it is ok to have ogre babies, as long as everyone is happy in the end???
-----------------------------------
Game-wise, basically it's been mostly FFR lately. There was a Median 1.56 patch that came out if you wanted to take a look (http://modsbylaz.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/). Every once in awhile I pop on Silkroad Online, and maybe work on some quests, or just let my guy have a stall open in town while I'm at a class.
Well, I guess I'll call it a post here. Have a good one y'all - peace!



6 comments:

  1. hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 320 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this area selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there fellas. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes were all over 310 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good evening everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 240 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello friends, I read your blog and found it very interesting and professional, the information is very interesting, I wonder if you have any update on the item. This information about Who dat? Who dere? deserves to be read by everyone! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pleasant-gamer.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
    Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete